Moltek Ltd. is a subsidiary of CS Group SA (SX:FPEN Paris.) and provides expert manpower to various directorates of the ESA.
€- Industry leading base salary, full healthcare, 3% pension contribution, 30 days’ vacation, annual training budget, ESTEC social club membership, relocation and bonus.
Permanent Dutch contract
You will be based on our client’s site at the European Space Agency’s ESTEC location in Noordwijk, The Netherlands. In this large European agency, you will find an excellent and modern working environment with challenging tasks and responsibilities with the opportunity to gain exposure to various projects and missions at the heart of European space research and development.
The employee will be assigned to the Flight Software Systems Section of the Software Systems Division and will be in charge of the following (initial) tasks:
- Project support related to all technical aspects: development and qualification of flight software.
- General Support to Software Validation Facilities and Avionics Test Bench infrastructure activities.
Education and Experience
A Master's degree or equivalent qualification in Electronic Engineering, Space Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related discipline.
In particular experience with:
- Software engineering and object-oriented programming
- Space systems and Space Systems engineering
- Programming languages: C/C++ and/or others
- Embedded Real Time Systems and Real Time Kernels
- Micro-processors such as SPARC LEON, ARM, multicore’s etc
- Communication protocols (Mil-1553, SpaceWire, CAN)
- Software Engineering tools
- Software Engineering Standards such as the ECSS-E-ST-40C
- Ability to function as part of a team. Because of the operational nature of the support, a proactive and flexible attitude will be required.
- Experience with embedded real-time software development will be an advantage.
The recruitment process will consist of an initial telephone discussion and/or a video call followed by presentation of your candidature to ESA. If selected for interview, a face to face on-site technical assessment will be conducted by ESA with the result being either a go or no go. If successful the starting date should be within 2 months off acceptance.
Deadline for applications – 7th May 2020