We are looking to further enhance our team by adding a
Mechanical AIV/AIT Engineer
You will be based at our client’s premises in Noordwijk, Netherlands. In this large European Agency you will find an excellent and modern working environment with challenging tasks and responsibilities.
Your Tasks Include:
- Support Agency projects on AIV/AIT issues, in particular environmental testing including follow up of industry activities.
- Support ESA satellite projects in AIV/AIT aspects including follow up of industry activities.
- Support the Customers of the Test Centre through all project phases, taking into account project requirements and performance of facilities.
- Support Agency projects with respect to model philosophy definition, requirement specification, planning, costing, risk assessment, test execution and verification control.
- Support Agency project studies and reviews in the Concurrent Design Facility at ESTEC in the domain programmatics and AIV/AIT
- Participate in formal project reviews and tender evaluation boards, usually in the AIV panel.
- Participate in the development of new methods and tools, the preparation and implementation of investments.
Applicants should have / be:
- Master’s degree in aerospace or mechanical engineering;
- At least 4 years of previous relevant practical working experience;
- Educational background in aerospace or mechanical engineering.
- Experience in satellite AIV and satellite environmental testing, and some experience in programmatic aspects;
- Knowledge of ECSS standards;
- Willing and able to travel frequently (mostly within Europe)
- The working language is English. Fluency in this language is required.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
LOCATION: Noordwijk, The Netherlands
CLOSING DATE: 27th February 2018
MOLTEK has been serving the space and aerospace industries since 1995, providing international consultancy services for a wide variety of clients from private and public corporations to national and international authorities and agencies.